Sunday, January 18, 2009

!!!!!(bleeding love and back to square one)!!!!!

went out yesterday.. fetch my mum from far east n went to bukit merah's ntuc to buy groceries. ma bought so many things.. =( make me carry home.. lucky have car!! i drove home after tat to drop the stuffs at home n den went to visit my Ah Po n have dinner tgt.

here comes the emo part..

met up wit Mack last nite to chat til tis mornin 7 plus n cab back tgt... the whole nite i talked bout my love for tis gal..(mack knoe who she is) our relationship may not be long.. (hearin from mack tat she really love me too..) prove tat our love for each other is strong....

but WE BROKE UP!!!! U ask me WHY? i not every sure..

is our age.. is the cos of tis prob to cos tis break up.. i'm quite sure bout it.. n her parent.. (is my age tat cos the parents worried)..

i'm not a bad person nor am i a hooligan.. why i get tis all the time... why God.. pls tel me why...

she's 17 n i'm 26.. we r 9 yrs diff in age.. people out ther tat i know, one is 9rs diff n married happily n the other is 12YRS!! 12YRS LEH!!!! tat's my fren's parent, also happily married tgt..

i dunno wat else to say.. u love someone n u get hurt.. like people says..


Bleeding Love...

No comments: