Monday, January 26, 2009

What a "GREAT" Happy "COW' Year to start..

Don't know what to say..
I've been thinking alot for the past few days..
Feeling very empty..
Lost The One I love and lost my job a couple of weeks back..
Everything just went screwed up..
Trying real hard to just keep myself alive everyday.
Lots of thing going through my mind..

Been praying very hard for mental, physical and emotional strength..
Do pray for me..

Just now had reunion dinner with my family..
Don't have the spirit and mood when having dinner, even till now..
Haiz..
Running from reality.. Damn myself..

If i do have the courage, i want to kill myself and my life..
How i wish i can just die in my sleep..

Fat Ass, call me earlier on to ask bout monster hunter game.
Lollipop called to ask how am i.
Called Pig and talk for a short while..

Meaningless, life damn meaningless..
The feeling is like losing my Soul..
Having a body, but is empty inside..
My Heart wouldn't listen and follow what my Mouth says and causing my Mind haywire..
DAMN IT!!... Really freaking, frigging damn it..
Been burning my lungs away seen broken up..
Burn like crazy, like burning dead bodies..

Always wanted to have a proper, stable and loving relationship..
Always tried keeping it as whole, but always fall apart..
Hurts alot..
Everytime it fall apart, i keep saying not to have anymore..

Is rather late now..
Gonna go sleep..

LOST SOUL Wishes Everyone A Happy Chinese New Year and A Good Year Ahead For All..


*P.S Count me out of it..

No comments: